OAK ISLAND ADVENTURE
Join us for an epic Mahone Bay adventure! Take a narrated voyage with The Curse of Oak Island’s very own Tony Sampson and discover the key sites being explored in the infamous Oak Island treasure hunt.
Land on the shore and explore the Oak Island Museum, enjoy your picnic lunch and then head off island with Danny Hennigar, local historian to explore other sites of interest that uncover fabled facts, stories and secrets of the Oak Island Mystery.
- Guided boat tour of Oak Island: From the water, get a unique perspective of this mysterious island, site of the world’s longest running treasure hunt, with Salty Dog Sea Tours.
- Land ho! Land on the shores of Oak Island, just like the great explorers before you.
- Oak Island Interpretation Centre: enjoy a guided tour of the Oak Island Interpretation Centre with cast member, Tony Sampson.
- Picnic Lunch: Enjoy a chef-made lunch that includes a salad, artisan sandwich, orchard fruit, local Bandha energy bar & bottled water in a ‘yours to keep’ canvas lunch bag on Oak Island.
- Join Experienced Oak Island Historian, researcher and tour guide Danny Hennigar on a pleasant, relaxing journey around the area to hear true stories and see locations all related to the famous Island and treasure hunt. Visit graveyards, see the sights, hear great stories, enjoy a really unique and impressive Oak Island museum.
- Wednesdays from May 27, 2020 – October 7, 2020
- 5.5 hour excursion, minimum 4 people
- Departing Oak Island Resort & Conference Centre at 10AM
- Please note this tour includes a boat landing on Oak Island & sadly isn’t fully accessible. Please contact us if you have any mobility concerns.
$195 + HST, PER PERSON