High Tides. Good Vibes
Play like a Pirate
Latitude : 44.521668 | Longitude : -64.307619
Life is simple. Just add water.
For generations, our home along the south shore of Nova Scotia has offered a safe-haven for seafarers and a launch point for great adventurers. Fortunately, our guests and fellow Oceanholics are free to SEAze the day – every day – with our full-service, on-site marina. Drop by and chat with our helpful marina crew (look for their sea turquoise shirts) and get a full list of water sports, activities, rentals, and boat and kayak tours available to all Oak Island Resort & Conference Centre guests.
Visitors can also purchase fuel with us and take advantage of our popular Dock & Dine, tie up your boat with us and enjoy a spectacular waterside meal at Oak & Oar Eatery.
Whether you’re starting an ocean journey, or seeking sanctuary from the seas, we welcome you to our marina. Operational from mid-May through mid-October, we offer you 43 berths and six moorings, as well as:
- Convenient, Central location between the villages of Chester & Mahone Bay in the heart of 365+ islands
- Secure, passcode controlled boat docks
- Fresh water service
- Fuel (gasoline and diesel)
- Laundry and shower facilities
- Daily weather condition and tide updates
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in Marina
- Recycling and compost station
- Bagged ice($)
- Full access to resort amenities: swimming pools, fitness room, tennis court, mini putt and complimentary family recreational activities
- Daily live local entertainment from Victoria Day to Thanksgiving
- Fine or casual dining in Oak & Oar Eatery or Three Sheets Bar + Social
- Expansive outdoor patios with ocean & island views
- Dock n’ Dine slips available. MUST call ahead to reserve.
**All watercraft rentals must stay within the marina breakwater.
Rates & Hours of Operation
Effective Monday May 15, 2023 marina hours:
May 15th to June 15th:
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
7 days per week
June 15th to September 4th:
9:00 am – 8:00 pm
7 days per week
September 5th to Oct 15:
Sunday to Saturday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
7 days per week
**We monitor VHF channel 68 for docking assistance.
- Seasonal Docks: $70.00 per foot, $225.00 Resort Fee, 15 amp $3.50 per foot, 30 amp $6.00 per foot, 60 amp $7.25 per foot.
- Monthly Dock: $42.50 per foot, includes power and use of hotel pools and fitness facilities
- Weekly Dock: $16.50 per foot, includes power and use of hotel pools and fitness facilities
- Daily Dock: $2.75 per foot, includes power and use of hotel pools and fitness facilities
- *25 foot minimum charge. Prices subject to change.
Mooring Rates (HST not included)
- Seasonal: $1350.00
- Monthly: $625.00
- Weekly: $300.00
- Daily: $60.00
*All rates include use of hotel pool and fitness facilities. All rates are subject to change. HST not included.
All rates are subject to HST
*Minimum 25 feet.
**Daily Cancellation Policy 100% refund if cancellation is confirmed at least seven (7) days prior to start date of reservation or due to inclement weather conditions. 50% Refund if cancellation 72 hours prior to start date of reservation. No refund if cancellation less than 72 hours prior to start date of reservation
Let us introduce you to the world’s fastest growing water sport – stand up paddle boarding (also known as SUP’ing). You can do it right from Oak Island Marina. SUP’ing is not just great fun it’s also wonderful exercise and a fantastic way to get out on the water.
Strategically located half-way between the seaside villages of Chester & Mahone Bay, our resort is a stone’s throw from the newly developed Rum Runners trail. This multi-use trail, rich in heritage, connects Lunenburg, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and the historic city of Halifax. Experience the coastal communities—savour local flavours at award-winning restaurants, explore attractions and seaside artisan shops. The best way to explore our shores is on two wheels. Learn more about the trail, visit http://rumrunnerstrail.ca.
Enjoy a nice paddle in the marina! Come on out and try them in the environment of our friendly, safe marina.