Family time is precious, and a vacation should be enjoyed in a stress-free, inclusive environment. Oak Island is pleased to offer, with the support of Autism Nova Scotia, a relaxing, fun weekend for the whole family!
Your weekend will include:
- Two nights accommodation.
- Family-friendly programming
- Breakfast each morning, Saturday lunch and dinner
(We would be happy to accommodate dietary restrictions upon request)
- Autism-friendly programming in a supportive, inclusive environment will be offered from 9:30-11:30am and 2 -4pm on Saturday. These two sessions will be facilitated by autism-friendly staff with a 1:3 staffing ratio (1 staff member for every 3 children).
- Parent/Caregiver programming to relax and unwind, will be offered during the two autism-friendly sessions on Saturday.
Rates starting at $475 + HST, per family of 4 (2 adults, 2 children)
- Additional child $45.00 + HST
- Pets and support animals welcome at no additional charge!
For an additional cost, a limited number of respite workers will be available for families on Saturday for programming support. Please contact Yevonne at Autism Nova Scotia (firstname.lastname@example.org) for details and availability.
Don’t forget to order your Seafarer’s Picnic Lunch!