We are excited to announce that Oak Island Resort & Conference Centre reopened Friday, June 19, 2020. We are proud to bring you newly renovated guest rooms with local artwork, stylish furniture and the same nautical flair you’ve come to love. As a bonus, we’re bringing you a new lobby and the Three Sheets Bar + Social, as well as a new menu designed by Director of Culinary, Chef Nathan Guggenheimer. But the world has changed, so the Oak Island Resort you know and love has adjusted our sails. What does this mean for you?
- Some resort amenities will be limited due to provincial health guidelines with the indoor & outdoor pools, hot tub, sauna and fitness center closed at this time;
- We’re happy as a clam to offer a dining experience in our food and beverage outlets or on our outdoor patio overlooking the many islands of Mahone Bay;
- Seaside chalets are available where social distancing is made easy. You can bring your own provisions;
- Marina rentals (i.e., kayaks, pedal boats & bikes) will be available for guest usage;
- Salty Dog Sea Tours of Oak Island will be available with limited seating to accommodate social distancing;
- Employees will not be entering guest rooms while they are occupied. Rooms will be stocked with extra linens and amenities;
Our resort team will be following COVID-19 protocols, focusing on sanitation, hygiene and social distancing to ensure you and our employees have a safe and healthy experience.
We look forward to WHALEcoming you back to the newly renovated Oak Island Resort & Conference Centre. We can’t wait to SEA you!
If you have any questions, please contact us at 1-800-565-5075.