We hope you and your pet have a wonderful and relaxing stay with us. For the safety and comfort of you and your pet, as well as our guests and staff, please review and acknowledge the items below regarding our Pet Policy.
- If any extraordinary cleaning occurs as a result of your pet, you will be responsible for the charges.
- Please keep your pet on a leash in all public areas of the hotel property.
- Pets are not allowed in pool areas, banquets areas, restaurant, bar or spa (exceptions for working dogs).
- Please pick up after your pet.
- You will be responsible for your pet’s behavior. Should your pet create a disturbance affecting other guests and resulting in revenue loss for Oak Island Resort & Conference Centre we will no longer be able to accommodate your pet, and you will be responsible for reimbursing the hotel. Proof of loss of revenue will be presented.
- Please keep your pets off the hotel furniture.
- Please do not leave your pet unattended in your guestroom at any time.
- Room attendants will not enter a guestroom if an unsupervised pet is present.